Monday, September 14, 2015

Growth


I have to say two years ago when Riley first decided to try soccer I wasn't too excited.  I don't know anything about soccer and have never really enjoyed it.  

She played four seasons of rec soccer - all with the same girls and this fall they all decided to move on to Youth Academy.  I must say that Riley is really enjoying it and she seems to be learning more and more.  

This past weekend was the first time I have ever really seen her aggressive on the field and working hard.  I enjoyed watching her and can tell she's been learning a lot at practice.  








Meanwhile - Haddie started swim lessons today.  She absolutely loved it.  I was a little nervous because you just walk them in the swim area and the teacher takes over.  I scooted out into the viewing area and watched the entire 20 minute lesson.  

She took well to Miss Lindsey and seemed to enjoy herself  - which made me happy.  


And just to prove the bipolarness of a two year old - here's tantrum Haddie and sweet Haddie. 




Until next time...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails