Monday, April 13, 2015

More Beach Pics


While we were at the beach over Easter I snapped some pics of all the kids.  Just like the last time I took pics of the kids at the beach Hadley would not cooperate.  
Oh well- one of these days.  
I didn't get any of her by herself and I am not sure I captured any good ones of the 5 kids together.  

But here's a few of them….












On Monday Gammy, Poppy and I took the kids to the local tiny zoo.  I didn't have very high expectations but was pleasantly surprised.  The kids had a blast and I enjoyed it as well.  



Haddie napped on the way there and woke up a little unsure of herself.  She wasn't sure what to do with all of these animals so up close.  




And a few more from the beach….


Jack driving the golf cart!


Until next time….

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails