Monday, February 25, 2013

Week 32


Whew- 
What a crazy week we have had.
I haven't posted in almost a week and that's unusual for me - but life's been busy around our house. 

The biggest event this past week was a wonderful visit from my college friends and Hadley's baby shower!  
I had such a wonderful visit with my friends and it was just what I needed.  

And the baby shower?
Wow!
What an incredible experience. 
My sweet friends here in CLT outdid themselves. 
I will post tons of pics soon but for now - here's Ri and I: 


The girls set up a little photography studio and took tons of fun pics.  
I love it.  
I need to get it printed out and in a frame. 

Hadley is about 4 pounds and filling out so she's fat and happy when she comes into the world!  

Looks like Hadley's middle name is going to be spelled Mae instead of May.
There was debate amongst the family and Todd ultimately decided he prefers Mae.
So - Hadley Mae it is!

7 more weeks. 
Cannot wait. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails