Tuesday, February 19, 2013

31


A day behind on my weekly update.  Better late than never though!

This pic is just downright bad.
Ugh!  
I am just about over carrying around this weight! 
I can't wait to get my cardio going again and work out!
These days carrying something up the stairs just about wears me out. 
I remember the same thing happening with the other two so it's no big deal - I am just ready for it to be over. 

Miss Hadley May weighs close to 4 lbs now and is over 16 1/2 inches long. 
She will gain almost half of her weight the rest of the time she's in my belly.
She has toe nails and hair!  I wish I could get an ultrasound now to see her moving around. 
Sometimes at night I lie in bed and watch her play around in my belly. 
She's head down so i can feel when her bottom is leaning to one side or the other- which is often painful if she sits like that for too long. 

I am getting super excited for my college friends to arrive Friday. 
They are all coming in for a girls weekend and Hadley's baby shower on Sunday!
What a fun weekend. 


Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails