Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Week 24 and Happy New Year


Happy New Year!
It's 2013- already.
2012 flew by.
The years seem to go by faster and faster the older I get. 
How ironic. 
Today is technically the 1st day of week 25 but I didn't get around to posting my week 24 pics yesterday.
The buddha is getting big!
Ri joined me for a picture - while fanning her fingers out trying to dry her nails. 
Little girl is trucking right along- this week she weighs about 1.5 pounds and she's starting to 'chunk up.'
According to my weekly update she's about the weight of a rutabaga.  Really?  I don't even know if I know what a rutabaga looks like. 
I've been feeling pretty good. 
Heartburn is starting to kick is really bad.
Some days are worse than others. 
Sleep is interrupted most nights 3-4 times by bathroom trips.
I am used to is now so it's really no big deal. 
No 'official' name yet but I think it's going to be Hadley May. 
Love love that name!  




New Year's Eve was quiet and fairly uneventful. 
Our neighbors came over for apps and drinks for a few hours and we ended up at their house for s'mores by the fire, sky lanterns and the ball drop.
We were home and in bed by 12:30.

Jack woke at 9:15 this AM and Riley just came downstairs at 9:50.  
I really hope they go to bed ok tonight b/c it's back to school and work for Daddy tomorrow. 



Mentally I have been telling myself that once we get through the holidays I will start focusing on baby stuff!
I need to register, work on her room (once Daddy paints it), get some nesting done around the house and finish up my PTO obligations before our sweet baby girl comes in April.
Lots to do and she'll be here before we know it!

Oh yes- 
we are a house divided today.
Todd's a HUGE Michigan fan and of course I love USC.
GO COCKS!


Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails