Thursday, March 3, 2011

All Good Things Come to an End


Within the swoop of one day basketball came to an end and baseball started. Jack really enjoyed playing basketball and it made it even better that he played with two of his good friends. And- Todd was able to help coach which he isn't able to do with baseball.

Jack is already asking when he can play basketball again. No organized basketball for a while buddy- sorry.

Riley has already had her first practice and enjoyed it. On the way to the field for her 1st practice she said, "Mom- I really don't feel like going to practice." Of course I asked her why and she answers, "Because my hat makes me itch."

Ok then- don't wear it Riley.

She enjoyed herself and she has lots of nice girls on her team.

Jack is playing baseball with his best buddy Carson this spring. He's super excited and has his first practice tonight. He has a lot to learn this spring and I'm sure he's up to the challenge!

Here's a little video I put together for Jack's basketball season.


Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails