Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer is Here

To say that we've been busy is an understatement. The first annual Bernie's Tournie was held this past Monday. Wow- what a great time. The Martinelli family raised over $20,000 to support ALS research. Todd was on the planning committee this past year and I volunteered at the tournament. We were thrilled to see such a great turn out and cannot wait for next year.

The kids have been in one swimming pool or another every day since school ended. The kids LOVE to swim and I enjoy taking them so it's a win win for all of us.

Let's see. What else is going on?

Jack's been practicing his pitching lately. He winds up like some big leaguer and throws it into the net under the basketball hoop. It's quite amusing to watch. I hope he keeps it up- who knows- maybe he'll really be a pitcher one day.




Of course it's Monkey See Monkey Do around here. Ri wants to be JUST LIKE her big brother. I hate to bust her bubble but baseball/softball players don't usually practice in high heeled flip flops. Only Riley.




The other night we went with some friends to this ridiculously good frozen yogurt shop called Yoforia. Oh. My. Goodness. It was so yummy. I hooked up the pomegranate flavor. The kids added candy and marshmallows to their chocolate and vanilla combos and we brought Todd some home. I could seriously eat that stuff for dinner.







Aren't these just the chubbiest little feet? I love baby feet.


They belong to this sweet thing:






Jack's in golf camp this week and really did not want it to end. He loves to golf and met some really great boys at golf camp.





After about a dozen pictures he was over it. He really hates when I take his picture- sorry buddy! Ain't stopping any time soon.


Oh yeah- my car will be going into the shop AGAIN. I was pulling into a parking space and this preteen kid opened the door to his mom's Expedition as I was pulling into my space. ARGGHHHH.

I have had my sweet car for 4 months and it's been in two accidents already.


Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails