Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to the man I love.

The man who blessed me with two beautiful children.

The man who works so incredibly hard so I can stay home with our children.

The man whose children adore and love with no boundaries, no exceptions.


The man who teaches his little girl how to fish.


The man who LOVES his son like nobody's business.


The man who is gentle, kind, giving, sensitive, loving.


The man who has more patience than most.


The man who will build a wicked sand castle when he'd rather been drinking a cold one.


The man who adores his daughter and loves her and protects her, like no other.


The man who passionately loves his family.


The man who puts family and friends above all.


This is the man I love.
The man WE love.
And boy- we are lucky to have him.


Happy Father's Day honey!!
I love you.


Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails