Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Randomness

Another list.
My brain thinks that way sometimes.
Especially when I have a lot of things to do on my mental "TO DO" list.
Might be easier if I wrote these things down.
But I won't. Never do.

My last born turns four in 8 days.
O.M.G.
Where on Earth has the time gone?
Almost makes me want another....
Sshh- don't tell anyone I said that.
That thought lasted about 3 1/2 minutes a couple of weeks ago.
It's gone now.
I promise.

We're buying Ri a Nintendo DS for her birthday.
Why, you ask, should a 4 year old have a video game?
Because she can work my iPhone like nobody's business AND
we're roadtripping A LOT this year.
That about sums it up.

Our 24 hour trip to the beach went great.
Steve and Gretchen were MEGA surprised.
We pulled it off. Great call Tracy.
The limo ride was saaaweeeet.
And the peach ballini's (or however you spell them) were even better.

My Dad bought Ri a 'big girl' scooter for her 4th b-day.
Todd's putting it together right now.
It's big.
Even has a handle break.
Is she seriously ready for something this big?
The box does say 4 and up.

Kids are in VBS this week.
I suppose they should learn about God somehow.
One day I'll get them to church, before they get married.

It's hot.
Wicked hot.
Upper 90's for over a week now.
This is August weather. Not June.
Makes me tired.
Good thing we have lots of pools around town to invade.

Jack's still obsessed with baseball.
Season was over two weeks ago and the obsession has not faded.
Going to a cookout/pool party with some baseball families on Saturday.
Jack is super excited.

Ri's party is at her dance studio this Saturday a.m.
She keeps telling everyone that NO boys are invited, even her brother.
I am hopin' her Dad and big bro' show up for cupcakes.

Ri swam the entire width of a ginormous pool this weekend without a float.
I could not believe it.
She is really swimming now.
Well- she's swimming the vertical doggie paddle.
Bit it's swimming nonetheless.

That's it for now.

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails