Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's only the first day

Alright.

So we've been here only 5 1/2 hours and we've already been to the pool, eaten dinner and Jack had the priveledge of playing FOUR holes of golf w/ Poppy.

How nice is it for Jack to just walk into the backyard and start hitting balls. Oh yeah- and have his own personal caddy.

Must be nice.















The kids are passed out. I am playing on the computer **shocker** and relaxing. Tomorrow night I am headed up to my old stomping grounds: Myrtle Beach.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of my favorite (ok- my most favorite) students is graduating high school tomorrow night. I taught her when she was in the 4th grade. (Wow- I am old). And now Miss Smarty Pants is graduating 7th in her class and headed to Dickinson College up in PA in the fall. Bittersweet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd comes in tomorrow afternoon until Sunday so we should have lots of time to swim and play at the beach. Oh- and I am sure taking a few pictures here and there will be thrown in to the mix somehow.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And- here's an updated pic of Poppy and Gammy's new dog, Lacey. Isn't she just adorable?


Until next time....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails