Sunday, September 21, 2008

In a past life...

I should have gone to cosmetology school. In college I used to cut my roommates and friends hair. I think the only reason why they let me cut their hair is b/c I had a cheap pair of 'haircutting' scissors. You know the kind that has the little clip for your middle finger, yes, those.
So- I am now the official barber of my family. I buzz Todd's head bi-weekly and have been cutting Jack's hair since he was 14 months old. Now- I am Ri's hair stylist, if you will. She hates the hair salon. I even took her to the same place where she had her first real haircut almost a year ago. Click here if you want to revisit that post.
Her hair has been pretty long and stringy and she's been in need of a haircut, desperately. So, today was the day.

Check out her new do:

I cut about 1 1/2 inches off. She was a trooper too. I am sure there are tidbits I need to find, but for now- it's great.

And for good measure, here's Jack on his last day as a four year old.

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails