Sunday, September 21, 2008

I tell no lies...

A conversation that just happened in our TV room. (Mind you the Ryder Cup has been on since noon so our kids are a little attention deprived, but still. Come on. It's the Ryder Cup).


Riley: Where is Raffi? (Her stuffed giraffe that she carries around).


Todd: Where is it?


Riley: Uughhh - where is Raffi?


Todd: Where is it?


Riley: in my bed. Get it.


Todd: In just a minute (big putt coming up).


Riley: No- GET IT!


Todd: No- you can wait a minute.


Ri: No- Jackie get it.


Todd: No.


Ri: Mommy get it.


Todd: No- I'll get it.



ME: (I have to chime in). You get it Riley.


Ri: I'm TOO BUSY!!!!!!!



I swear to you. She told us that she is TOO BUSY to go get her Raffi.


I wonder where she got that from?


Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails