Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6:52 p.m.

Yes- that would be the time that my kids went to bed.

I know- it doesn't quite qualify me for mother of the year but you know, who cares. Todd was out of town all last week, had a dinner last night, is golfing late tonight and has another dinner tomorrow night- so guess what kids? Momma needs you in bed. Especially when naps are so random these days.

On another note- Jack is moving quickly into the big boy world. We purchased him some boxer briefs at Target last night and they actually fit!! Lord- he looks so darn cute in those things.

Riley is still Riley- but talking like crazy. She's almost conversating and loves, I mean LOVES, the phone. She must talk to every one that I am on the phone with or else. It gets annoying, but we love her.

That's it for tonight.

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails