Monday, June 23, 2008

Camp Eagle Rock

Jack started his first camp today. He loved it. After experiencing a twinge of anxiety this morning he went and had a great time. They swam, played outside on a really cool play set and did some activities (of which I was not privy to). For some reason Jack didn't want to talk about the activities they did. Oh well- his biggest concern was that I send him w/ nuggets tomorrow instead of salami. Done.

Last week I braved child watch at the gym for the first time in over a year and a half and the kids were FINE! Now I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn every morning. I'll still go and work out early sometimes but it's nice to know they can go w/ me now.

So- I took Riley w/ me this a.m. to the gym and she waved me goodbye and went off w/o a fuss. When I picked her up she looked like she was having fun w/ some new friends. Nice!

We ran a couple errands, had lunch and picked Jack up. Now it's rest time, then T-ball and then the pool. Whew- I wonder why I'm so tired at night.

We are gearing up for our trip to the beach. We leave Friday and stay for almost two weeks, coming back the 10th. Todd will be w/ us for most of so that will be nice.

Gotta run!

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails