Sunday, October 22, 2017

Lacrosse Girl


So, so, so proud of Riley.  
Leaving soccer in the dust and moving over to lacrosse full time where she would know NO ONE was a huge leap of faith.  
And she has rocked it. 

Riley (along with another girl named Olivia) are the two leaders on the team.  They are so fun to watch and they have quickly become friends.  In fact- as I type this they are texting away with each other.  And she goes to another school- how fun is that?   I love when my kids have a big friend base - make life a little easier.  

Yesterday was her first tournament (the Youth group only played four games so it wasn't a true tournament but ya gotta start somewhere).   Riley scored eight goals and played all over the field.  Todd and I had a blast watching her.   The families were awesome and the atmosphere was so cool- a DJ played live music, tons of vendors and food.  It was like a party.   I am sure all of the LAX tourneys won't be the same but I sure hope so.  

Here's a ton of pics!  





















Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails