Tuesday, September 19, 2017

This Girl


Well my little squirt had her first soccer game this past Saturday... what a cutie.  She was super nervous since she missed their first two practices and game (we switched her teams) but she did great.

I was honestly just praying she would make it through without crying or melting down or something crazy... She's been a beast lately and has had a little cold so I wasn't sure what to expect. 

But.... she did GREAT!!  It's a team of six little ladies all 6 and under- it's meant for girls born in 2012 but they let kids 'play up' if they're able to and my girl rocked it.  

I swear she had this grin on her face through most of her game - and she even scored a goal.   Now to find her some small black socks and shin guards that she will wear.  

















Shortly after her soccer game we went to Jack's football game.  I have been taking pics all season and often from the field so i can have a better view.  This little squirt decided to join me and had a little fun tossing her lovie up in the air!  HA!  











Until next time....


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails