Monday, September 25, 2017

Hadley and Carter


Hadley just asked me, "When we get taller can Carter and I kiss?"

I SWEAR TO GOD!

She legit thinks she has a boyfriend.  She talks about him nonstop....

Just a few minutes ago it was, "Carter almost kissed me at school today."  

Of course I shut that down right away, telling her she can give Carter a high five and that's it.... so then she asked, "When we get taller can Carter and I kiss?"

It really is the cutest damn thing. 

She told me tonight that some other girl thinks Carter is her boyfriend and I said, "Oh how cute- Carter as TWO girlfriends..."  She immediately shut that down telling me, "I don't like that mom...." 

Ugh- 

She says that Carter is going to marry her too.   I am not even kidding when I say that she really does think she has a boyfriend....  And they're not even in the same class this year- they just play together on the playground- or chase each other around. 

But- seriously- who can blame her?  He's a cutie pie. 



Pics from their field trip to the farm this past spring.  




Until next time....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails