Monday, October 19, 2015

It's Fall


Back in the day our afternoons use to look like this….



But now they're filled with school, homework and practices.  Not much time left for playing anymore.

It's bittersweet for me because we used to LIVE outdoors.   
I hate that Haddie won't have hundreds of park memories like the big kids.  
I know she'll turn out fine just like her brother and sister but I feel like I throw her in front of the iPad too many times so i can help with homework and have dinner ready by 5:00 before practice.  

But it's all worth it because our weekends are filled with watching our kids do what they love.  

Even if you are the shortest on the team.  (Number 39)










Daddy was on soccer duty on Saturday so I have no pics… but this coming weekend Riley and I will head to Winston Salem for a tournament so i'll get plenty of pics.  
Can't wait!




Until next time….

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails