Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Maine - Day Four


One more day in Maine - 

but first a few more pics from Todd's friends house.   Forgot to add these to the last post.  Such a beautiful place. 







Our last full day in Maine we packed in a lot.   So much to do in so little time.  Next time we go I want to explore Acadia on foot more but that's hard to do with a two year old.   

We did get the chance to rent bikes and bus over to Acadia.   The views are stunning - I didn't take too many pics because we were on bikes (and I almost passed out from the steep climbs) but we did have a nice time.   We did the shorter loop because of the kids (and me!!) but next time we'll be prepared to do the longer one.   

After biking we ate lunch a super cute cafe where I realized I left my phone on the bus!!  Yikes.  Luckily someone turned it in and we found it quickly but I sweating for a little bit!  

We finished our last full day with a round of putt putt, ice cream, a walk around Jordan Pond and take out pizza!  








Can you tell she likes to have her picture taken?  



















More to come….

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails