Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The First Week of School


The first week of school is half over.  
Both kids love their teachers.   In fact Jack said today that this is going to be his best year of elementary school.   
Thank goodness because it's his last.  (Sniff, sniff).  
Ri adores her British teacher and I am so thankful for that.  
Hadley and I have started a new routine too.  
We've been at the gym every day by 8:00.  Woohoo!
My goal is five days this week!  
Three down - two to go.  

Hadley and I go meet her teacher tomorrow AM.  I am so excited for her and hope she does well. 
She has cried a little the last two days at the gym so I hope she adjusts to school well.  
We are down to one nap a day now and she seems just fine with it.   I swear two weeks ago she was still yawning by 8:30 or 9:00 every day but she seems to be just fine with one.   
I just wish those naps were a bit longer!  

A little snippet into this week….

I was unloading Costco goodies and next thing you know… Had's on the table guzzling my water.  #beastmodehadley for sure. 

Chilling before the bus comes.   Poor girl watches more TV than jack and Ri ever did.  Oops.  

Off to school - the first day. 

The bus is here!

"Mom- seriously.  Enough with the pics." 

Had misses her sister and brother…. sweet bonding time at night. 

I guess this is what you call bonding time… or scratching time.

Plumber crack!  


Until next time….

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails