Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Home. Sweet. Home.


No pictures for this blog. 
I'm all 'pictured' out. 

Our almost two week beach trip ended nicely. 
The weekend forecast called for rain throughout the weekend but we only ended up having a wash out on Friday.
Gammy took the big kids to the movies and I hung with Hadley.  
Saturday was beautiful and everyone enjoyed some beach/pool time while I stayed back with Hadley.

See the pattern here?
No wonder I don't have many pics this summer!

It's all good.  
'Staying back' with the baby is only temporary. 

On Sunday the kids and I ventured up to North Myrtle Beach for my mom's annual family reunion. 
It was nice to see everyone and the kids were great. 
Paa Paa took the big kids on the lazy river while I stayed back with Hadley.  (pattern returns!)

Monday we headed home after almost three and a half weeks of travel. 

Now we're home for a few weeks and I am looking forward to finding some fun indoor activities for us to do to battle this heat!

Until next time....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails