Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Change


It's been ten weeks today since we became a family of 5. 
My - how our lives have changed. 

We all love our Mae Mae so very very much and I personally can't get enough of her. 
Her rolls that go on for ever and ever are so delicious. 
Her smiles fill our house with joy. 

She's changed so much in such a short time. 

I had her on my lap at my neighbors house and Tracy was tickling her lips with the paci and I swear she laughed.  Well- maybe it was a tiny, tiny giggle - but it was super cute. 
Of course I busted out my phone to try to capture the giggle but she didn't do it again. 
But - she did do some cooing and I captured that. 


She smiles constantly. 
She has been drooling quite a bit. 
She gnaws on her fist any chance she can get. 
She is getting longer every day - I can tell by how her legs touch the edge of the bouncy seat and her little bathtub seat. 
We are super close to moving her car seat straps up a notch. 

All of these fun changes do come with a price though!
She is DONE no later than 6:00 p.m. or so. 
In fact tonight, after napping from 3:30-4:30 or so she screamed bloody murder at 5:45.  Girl knows what she wants. 
It's bath, bottle, bed by 7:00 or 7:30.  I am still not sure how I am going to pick Jack up at 8:00 from baseball in the fall.  


But who can resist those cheeks? 
Not me. 

Until next time....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails