Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 27


I cannot believe I am posting this picture.
It's HORRIBLE.
That's what wicked heart burn will do to you.
Make you feel like S.H.I.T.


But- I am bound and determined to get a pic a week of this baby and darn it- 
there's week 27.
Twelve more to go.
A few more hours and I will be in my LAST trimester.

It's going insanely fast.
I hope the first nine months of her life don't go this fast.
I want to enjoy my last baby as much as possible - while keeping up with Jack and Ri's hectic schedules. 

Our sweet little girl weighs about 2 1/4 pounds now and is almost 15 inches long. 
I guess they don't get too much longer the last trimester- just pack on the pounds and get stronger. 
I hope these last 12 weeks fly by b/c I am excited to meet Little Miss Priss.  

Until next time...




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails