Saturday, December 22, 2012

Week 22


So I had this big long post written on Monday night - thought I published it but for some reason I can't find it.
Weird.
Here's the lovely pic Jack took of me this past Monday night- my last night of week 22.

Week 22 was eventful- a regular DR check up shows everything going great. 
On Monday AM I fainted at the post office but after my friend Tracy rescued me and a quick visit to the DR I was fine.  Nothing was wrong. 
The DR did mention that I was most likely on the verge of a virus of some sort.
She was right. 
I have been sick with a wicked head cold all week.
I am finally feeling better and can somewhat breathe through my nose again....

Baby Girl Milligan is over a pound now.
She is almost a foot long and loves to punch and kick around all day long!  
Once we get through the holidays I will start getting her room and things ready slowly but surely. 
We have lots of hand-me-downs already but a few new things that have been given to us by sweet friends and a few deals I have found on clothes :)-

We're at the beach for Christmas!  It's cold so we haven't seen the beach yet but hopefully we will in the next few days while we are here.  

Here's my 'death warmed over pic' from Monday night.  
16 1/2 more weeks to go!

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails