Sunday, September 9, 2012

Priceless


Today was one of those days that I thank God I birthed a boy.
And a boy who loves sports. 
For me, a sports lover, there is almost nothing I would rather do than watch my kids play sports. 

Today Jack pitched in a game for the very first time.
It was awesome to watch.
My heart raced like CRAZY when he walked to the mound.
It continued to race as he warmed up.
And it raced a little more his 1st few pitches. 

He's pitched at home tons, practiced with his team and had a lesson or two.
But it's nothing like being in a live game situation with a batter in the box.

Jack wasn't phased in the least. 
I could tell he was nervous but he did great. 
Pitched two innings.
Struck out two in the 1st and one in the 2nd inning. 
He walked two in the 2nd inning but threw no wild pitches and did great. 

I LOVED it!
Of course I was Momma Paparazzi and got it all on film (still and video).
What a great day.
Now - if my sunburn would calm down and I could get the kids in bed early we'd be all set!















Until next time....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails