Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy 9th Birthday


Nine years ago my sweet boy came into this world.
A world that was changed at that moment, 10:01 p.m. on a Monday night.
I was never so happy.
Jack Denin Milligan- a spit fire at 7 lbs 5 oz made me a mommy.
I cannot believe it's been nine years.
I don't know how that is even possible.

I am so proud of my young man.
He's wicked smart, kind, confident, generous, tender hearted and often thinks of others.
His life is full of family, friends, sports, adventures and school - just like any nine year old's should be. 
I have big hopes and dreams for him and cannot wait to see what the future holds. 

He had a birthday party last night with 16 other boys.
They played whiffle ball, football, hide-n-seek, tag and many other pick up games.  
They ate junk food, chowed on Twizzlers and guzzled down Gatorades. 

The 1st part of today was spent at the baseball field. 
Jack was the starting pitcher of the 1st game and did great. 
He pitched three full innings, walked three and struck out one.  No wild pitches and put the ball in play.  Too bad the boys in the field made a few errors b/c we lost - but I was proud of Jack's performance on the mound.  
We had a nice visit with Paa Paa and John at lunch to cap off today. 

Tonight we are going to Nakato's- Jack will get his usual sushi and chow down on hibachi steak, his fave. 

What a great day-
Happy Birthday Jack.
I love you.
















Until next time....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails