Monday, May 30, 2011

Whirlwind


It has been a whirlwind weekend.
It's actually been a whirlwind 7 days.
Jack played in a tournament all day Saturday and Sunday.
It was HOT. Really hot.
PaaPaa came to watch some games and watch the kiddos last night while Todd and I had dinner with some good friends we hadn't seen in a while.
The kids and I hit the pool this AM while Dad played in a golf tournament.

We've been out the LAST 7 nights and we're supposed to be at a Memorial Day get together right now as I type but one of our children- the one who played all that baseball- is currently passed out in the chair in front of a baseball game on TV.
To tell you the truth I crashed myself this afternoon for about 90 minutes and slept like a baby.

Needless to say I am NOT waking him so Ri and Todd headed over to our friends house and I'm sitting on the couch in utter silence.
It's kinda nice.

Some pics from this AM:







Happy Memorial Day!

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails