Monday, April 25, 2011

Day Two


Day Two: A Day at Sea

It's no secret I'm a bit of a planner - or shall we say a LOT of a planner.
So before we left for our trip I purchased three types of sea sickness medicine.
The kids needed NONE of it.
Todd took one pill the first night and that was it.
I took a 'precautionary' pill every night but never felt seasick.
Thank God.

Day two we spent at sea.
We basically spent the day at the pool, the salty pool.
The kids told us it was really salty but I didn't pay much attention to them.
Until I went in it myself.
My God- it was like a salt water bath or something.
Yuck.
Needless to say I stayed out of the pool as much as I could.

~~~~~~~

Checking out the early morning view.


A quick two minute cat-nap.


Dressing up for dinner.


My beautiful girl.


The kids had a blast together.
Riley and Jack both wanted to be with Ava all the time.
Emma is one year shy of being a teenager and sometimes the younger kids annoyed her- but for the most part they were all great together.






We took full advantage of Norwegian's Freestyle Dining options.
Three nights we ate in specialty restaurants.
Night Two we ate at a Brazilian steakhouse.
The food was fabulous and delicious.
But- waaayyy too much food and waaaayyy too fast.
Cool concept though.


That's it for now.
Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails