Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Because



Because I don't care if there are egg shells in my cookies, I let Riley crack them all by herself today.


Because I must think I am one of those famous foodie bloggers, I took lots of close ups of Riley cracking eggs. Not exciting.


Because I have nothing better to do with my time, I took a picture of a bowl full of chocolate cake mix.


And of egg running into said cake mix.

Because my daughter loves to 'help' I let her mix up the batter with her hands.



Because I dream nightly of being a professional macro photographer (just kidding), I took these close ups of the raw homemade oreos.


And the finished product (minus the filling).

Because I was lazy tonight and was not about to cook another full meal, I served the kiddos breakfast.


I guess they liked it.


Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails