Thursday, October 7, 2010

Silly Kids



So the kids and I have been playing around with this whole video taping thing quite a bit. I have never taken much video of the kids for two reasons:

1) never had a decent camera until now
2) didn't really have anything to do with the video afterwards

Well- now I do. I'll put them on my blog for future laughs and giggles. And my MAC came with a kickass video making program, iMovie. It's awesome.

And- iMovie let's you video yourself via a webcam and then use that video to create a 'project.' The quality is quite grainy when using the webcam but the kids had a blast tonight watching themselves on the computer as they were silly.

Well- here's the latest 'project'- all set to the kids favorite song right now.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails