Friday, August 20, 2010

Is this a Sign?


Does it mean I am getting older if year after year time seems to pass by faster and faster? I assume the answer is yes, sadly. I really don't know how our summer is basically over. There were so many things on my 'to do' list with the kids. So many things we didn't do.

I honestly don't know where the time went but here we are, days away from the start of 1st grade for Jack.

Seems like only yesterday:
we were hanging on Martha's Vineyard


I was patiently waiting for Riley to enjoy the ocean


we had to keep a watchful eye on Ri as she hugged the steps in swimming pools


Jack discovered a new found love: boogie boarding

I couldn't drag Jack out of the ocean


and Jack was starting kindergarten.


But it wasn't only yesterday, it was a year ago.

Either I'm getting older or time is speeding up.

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails