Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Dearest Riley


Thank you Riley, for being exactly who you are:


Fiercely independent.


Super sassy.


Loving. Caring. Giving.


A bit bossy. :-)


But also a great friend who loves her family and friends.


I wouldn't have it any other way.


Because I have NO IDEA where you get these qualities!


And I do hope one day you'll find a nice, gentle man who'll love you just the way you are!

Because I love you just the way you are. Don't change. Ever.


We had Riley's Mother's Day lunch at preschool this past week. It was a blast. The kids worked really hard on their songs and we had a nice lunch together! It was perfect.

Of course Ri sang her out, front and center.




Each table was adorned with this bouquet with their teacher's name on it.


And each Mommy was presented with a nice picture and a few sentences describing what they love best about us. Apparently my daughter thinks I look pretty when I put clothes on and loves my hot dogs the best (I don't cook hot dogs!).


Here's Ri being silly with her friends Isabella and Emelia.


And we can't forget Jordan, one of her best buds in school.


Yummmm. Dessert.


Oh my- can we say 'wrinkles.'


Afterwords we hit a nail salon with three other friends to get their toe nails painted.

Gotta train 'em early!



Until next time...

1 comment:

JLMattson said...

Wonderful memories....Happy Mother's Day! - J

Related Posts with Thumbnails