Tuesday, March 30, 2010

No pictures...just words

Watching American Idol right now, via DVR, trying to think about something to write about. What in the world would we do w/o the invention of the DVR by the way???

Anyway.

Seems our days and weeks are just flying by. They seem to go a little something like this:

baseball
park with friends
playdates
baseball
friends
playing outside
and more baseball

a little eating, school, reading and sleeping thrown in between

We've been spending more and more time outside. It's such a great time of year. Spring has sprung and I think the weather has taken a turn, finally. I swear- winter lasted FOREVER around these parts.

Beach trip coming this Friday for an entire week. I am so excited for many reasons. One being I get to take lots of fun pics. DeBordieu is a great place to take pictures and I didn't have my new camera this time last year. Better charge those batteries.

That's it for now- baseball game tonight and I am wiped. Jack went 2 for 3 tonight- one strike out. His team won 12-1 again. They are a pretty darn good team.

Until next time...



1 comment:

JLMattson said...

Have a great time at the beach! Jerrel

Related Posts with Thumbnails