Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rhyming Words


Found this while going through Jack's school papers. It's a book he wrote last month at school, verbatim. No clue what he is writing about- there is no title. The pages don't seem to go together in any way. Random. But so cute- I wanted to remember the words... (ok- just asked Jack what this book was all about and he said, "Rhyming words Mom!" Ok- I get it now.)

Page One

Jan is haveing
a sun tan
Because The
Sun Was hot

(insert picture of a stick figure lying on a chair)

Page Two

I tortnD
on the
Fan and it
wint fast.

(insert a picture of a blue tree)

Page Three

I Like Gringking
out ov a
can becus I
Like
dringk out ava
can and I Like
Fise Sota.

(insert picture of a blue and purple Pepse (Pepsi) can

Page Four

I Like Going
on a Van
Because I never
Bin on a van

(insert picture of a yellow van)

Now.... for the translation:

Jan is having a suntan because the sun is hot.
I turned on the fan and it went fast.
I like drinking out of a can because I like drinking out of a can and I like fizzy soda.
I like going on a van because I never been on a van.

Interesting....

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails