Friday, September 25, 2009

This and that...

...it's Friday. Maybe- just maybe- the kids will sleep until at least 7:00 tomorrow a.m. That would be reallllly nice.

... Ri has slept all night long the last three nights w/o calling out for me. All. Night. Long. I am not uncrossing my fingers just yet but it would be nice to get back in the gym first thing in the a.m. on a consistent basis.

... Another baseball game tomorrow a.m. We only have five more and unfortunately Todd and I will miss his last game since we'll be in St. Louis for a wedding. I took the kids to see Jack's buddy Carson's machine pitch baseball game this week. Jack LOVED it. We are moving him up to machine pitch in the spring so he was paying close attention to how things worked. Honestly- the biggest difference was the sheer size of the field. It's a whole lot bigger than the t-ball fields.

...Tomorrow night Jack has four friends coming over to spend the night for a mini-birthday party. No more big parties for Jack anymore- just some buddies over for pizza, cake and play.

... I am hoping the weather turns soon. It's been close to 90 degrees this week and I am about OVER the heat. I want to hang out at the park and take pics and let the kids play w/ their friends--- outside.

That's it for now...

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails