Wednesday, April 15, 2009

He said it.

I just went upstairs and took Jack and his buddy a drink and snack while they play.

I was leaving the room and Jack says to me (with a sly grin on his face):



"Mommy. I'm a little afraid to kiss a girl. You know when I get married."

"Well Jack- that won't be for a long time so you don't have to worry about it," I replied.

Jack says to me, "Well- you know, because, that would be sooo gross."

His friend Dominick adds, "Yeah- that's gross!"

I shut the door and listened to them say to each other how gross girls are.


Ssshhhh.... don't let Dominick know that one of Jack's bestest friends lives across the street, and it's a GIRL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if Ri would just fall asleep so she can make it through Jack's game tonight all would be good with the world.

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails