Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rainy weekend

Todd and Jack had a great time last night at the Bobcats game. Jack's buddy Carson and his Dad went w/ him and I hear the boys were silly as ever. They made it for the entire game, a first.

Today has been rainy and gross. Todd's done a few small projects around the house and we ran some errands but nothing much else.

I am ready for spring. Bad. Spring fever has kicked in for real around this household.

Tomorrow Ri and I are heading down to Columbia for a few hours. PaaPaa is watching Ri while I have brunch w/ four college friends. I definitely look forward to seeing some old friends and catching up w/ them, even if it's for a short time.

That's it for now. Let's hope the rain stops so we can actually have t-ball on Monday.

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails