Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dear Jack and RiRi,

Thank you for undertanding that mommy needed a getaway.

Mommy has had a great time down in Charleston. On Friday we spent some time going through the markets in downtown and I found some goodies for both of you that I think you will like.

We ate at the Noisy Oyster, with the windows wide open to the streets of Charleston. An ambulance had to come because a lady fell down and hit her head. I assume they don't want another Natasha Richardson. Mommy ate some oysters and shrimp: yummy.

We stayed down in Wild Dunes. You guys would have loved the swimming pool and being right on the ocean. It was beautiful. The water isn't quite warm enough, but it's still beautiful.

Friday night we went to the Boathouse for dinner. Jack- they had TUNA! Mommy didn't eat tuna, but had swordfish instead. It was delicious.

On Saturday is was supposed to rain all day, but didn't rain until nighttime. Daddy told me that you guys had loads and loads and loads of rain at home. I bet the sandbox was overflooded. I hate that your VERY first t-ball game was cancelled. At least you have another one Tuesday night.

The girls and I went shopping in Mt. Pleasant for a few hours on Saturday. I bought you guys a few more things and found some shoes for myself.

Ri- I heard you had hard time going to sleep on Friday night. But- lucky for Daddy you didn't wake up in the middle of the night at all. It seems that both of you are back to waking at the crack of dawn! Why oh why?

Jack- Daddy said y'all had to leave the movie early? Was it scary? I bet it was a little bit. I heard "Where the Wild Things Are" has been made into a movie. I saw a preview and it looks too scary for you. Maybe we'll buy it when it comes out on DVD and watch it at home.

Thank you again for hanging w/ your daddy for the weekend. Mommy will be home later this afternoon.

I love you both!

Love- Mommy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails