Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another peds visit tomorrow..maybe

This afternoon I noticed a tiny amount of puss in Ri's eye. I wiped it off, not thinking much of it. She's been snotty for a while now and I just figured that maybe the snot was backlogged or something. That happens sometimes, right?

Well- I had a sitter for a few hours late this afternoon/evening so I could run some errands and feed my addiction at the gym (Zumba class). When I got home my sitter told me that Ri might have pink eye! EEEGAADDSSS. She had to wipe puss from Ri's eye four times and she said it was tearing up. Argh.

She went to bed right after I got home so I didn't see any more puss myself, so we will see. If her recent track record holds true tonight she'll be up a couple of times so I will know before the morning if she's having more problems.

And- if she is- it will be another trip to see Dr. Mark. That will make twice in one week. And- that will mean no trip to the gym for mommy tomorrow b/c Ri will be contagious. Sweet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a lighter note:

Poppy and Gammy are coming tomorrow afternoon for the weekend. We gave them tickets to see Elton John and Billy Joel for Christmas so we're all going this weekend w/ some friends.

It's supposed to be low 70's all weekend. Perfect weather for a cookout tomorrow night w/ family and friends and just right weather for Jack's first t-ball practice on Saturday. They were supposed to start this past Monday but considering it snowed, they canceled.

We're meeting friends at the park tomorrow after school and I am sure we'll be spending most of the weekend outside. We are bound and determined to get the training wheels off of Jack's bike this spring. Quite a few of his close friends don't use them anymore so we're hoping the peer pressure route will work. :-)

That's it for now.

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails