Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rain, rain go away

It's bright and early, 6:14 a.m. and I'm up w/ Ri. She's been up since 6:00. Not too bad considering she fell asleep on the chair last night at 5:45. I have some pics of her passed out. I'll upload them later.

That's what happens when you wake at 5:00 and don't take a nap. One day she will learn. I hope.

It's been raining off and on since lunch yesterday. The forecast calls for 100% rain through tonight w/ thunderstorms this afternoon. Sweet. Too bad it's not snow- that would be fun. The forecast does call for snow early Monday a.m. We shall see about that.

Jack's not feeling good. He's had a snotty nose all week, but nothing major. But last night he started w/ a fever and ended up in our bed last night. He woke before 5:00 this a.m. and Todd gave him more Motrin and then he fell back asleep. Sooo- I think we'll have to cancel our plans tonight w/ our good friends we haven't seen in a while. Bummer. Nothing we can do though.

So. Looks like we'll be chilling at home this weekend. Ri and I are going to the gym later this a.m. I guess the boys will be hangin' out here.

Hopefully the rain will wash away soon and take the ickies out of this house as well.

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails