Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Want a sneak peak into a playdate?

As I stated in my earlier post today Camp and Fin came over this afternoon. It was the first time Meagan has ever dropped both of them off and it went great. Finley and Riley played together so well and the boys were great. Ornery, but fine.



We played outside for over an hour and then headed in to hit the playroom. I sent the kids upstairs so I could do a few things downstairs. I didn't hear much so I headed upstairs and this is what I found:



Here's Fin and Ri on Ri's bed. They've loaded up w/ babies, Bristle blocks and books. OMG- it was sooo cute. They had her door shut and were chatting away.






Here are the boys, in the playroom, creating a 'block' so the girls could not get into their space.






And- finally. I snuck up on the girls and caught them on tape. The lighting isn't so great- but it's still funny.


Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails