Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Tuesday

Tuesday means today we had music class. Riley loves her music class. She stares at the teacher and watches her sing and move around and sometimes she'll mimic her. It's too cute.



Tuesday means playdate time with Camp and Fin. My friend Meagan and I switch on Tuesdays. She takes the kids one Tuesday for a couple of hours and I take the kids the next Tuesday. We did this last year w/just the boys. This year we added the girls. Kinda chaotic, but it's nice to have every other Tuesday afternoon alone.



THIS Tuesday means Jack has a birthday hangover. His day yesterday was wonderful. He had a great day at school (again) and then his good friend Evelyn came over. They built a fort (shocker) before we played outside for a while. Gorgeous. I made Jack his fave dinner: chicken parm and we went to Brusters for ice cream. Jack devoured his Dino Sundae and Ri housed her entire vanilla cone w/ sprinkles. Great day.



THIS Tuesday means daddy has another dinner tonight. He usually had one or two and this week they fall tonight and tomorrow night.



THIS Tuesday also means early bedtime for Jack and Ri. This a.m. Ri woke at 5:30 crying for cereal. She loves Smart Start (daddy's cereal) and eats it like it's going out of style. I tried as hard as I could to get her to go back to sleep but it didn't work. Of course she woke Jack- his second day in a row getting up at 5:30. I SWEAR! My kids need to sleep. 7:00 is my goal tonight.


Until next time...

1 comment:

Jake Slocum said...

when you figure out the whole "sleepin in" til 7 thing down PLEEEESSSEEE call me!!! I am about to scratch out my eyes right now!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails