Monday, October 22, 2007

Who knew...

So in a little less than a year I have written 100 posts- yikes. This would be number one hundred.

Who knew that I would write and write and write and actually enjoy it.

Who knew that I would keep my word (to myself) and write on average 2 posts a week (sometimes more and sometimes less).

Who knew that I'd be sitting here one year later, so incredibly thankful that I do this, for I will have a written documentation of my children's childhood (all posts are printed and put into a nice binder - thanks Mom).

I wonder who has more posts written about them: Jack or Riley.

I wonder how many people read this (shoot me an email -- alimills@carolina.rr.com-- and let me know- I'd be interested in finding out.)

I wonder if years down the road I'll still be typing away about Riley's first dates and Jack's entrance into a great college.

I wonder if on the day my children get married if I'll whip out a blog and read it to their friends, a trip down memory lane.

Who knew...

I wonder....

Until next time my friends...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails