Friday, August 31, 2007

Boredom

So the kids and I are just hanging out, it's 2:29 in the afternoon, waiting for Todd to come home so we can hop in the car and head to the beach. We should be on the road within the hour (I hope).

Snacks have been eaten, the car has been packed and we're just waiting, like a school of fish waitin' to be fed.

Anyway- I jump on the 'puter and check out my normal trashy websites (TMZ.com for starters) and I hear the toilet handle being messed with. I run into the bathroom and there stands Riley, trying to flush the toilet with her FAVORITE sippy cup sitting right there in the water, waiting to go on a joy ride. I scooped up the cup, threw it in the dishwasher and told her, "No, No." She walks out of the bathroom saying, "no no no no no no...." It was a site to be seen, my friends.

On a heavier note I totally banged my head on our counter this morning. I jumped off the bar stool to grab Riley (who had a hand full of yogurt) and bent down to pick her up and SMACK- my forehead hit the granite counter with a bang. I fell to the floor, tears flowing, trying to talk. I think the wind was temporarily knocked out of me. I ended up w/ a small goose egg and a day long head ache.

Ouch-

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails