Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Nap time

On the way home from Pump It Up and lunch with two buddies Jack tells me he's not tired. Yeah right, you've been yawning all the way home. I say, "Fine, you need to rest though. In your room." Conversation goes like this:


Jack: My bed is not comfortable mom.

Me: Yes it is Jack, you're lucky you have your own bed. You can sleep on your air mattress

then. (We've had it under his bed, God knows why, for a few weeks now.)

J: Well, I want to rest on the white floor.

Me: The carpet? (It's a tannish-cream builder color.)

J: Yeah the white floor.

Me: Fine, as long as you "rest." (Knowing he'll be knocked out for at least two hours.


We get home, head upstairs and get ready for "rest" time. He wants me to pull out the air mattress, so I do. We get it all ready, trucks and all. We say goodnight, etc. and I head downstairs to play with Riley before she hits the sack.


This is what I just found when I peeked in on him.



He's sleeping on his white floor, thumb in mouth, hand down pants, his usual MO for sleeping.

Until next time...

1 comment:

PaaPaa (Pat) said...

That is absolutely so precious. What a son you have. You never know what that child is going to come up with. Love.....PaaPaa

Related Posts with Thumbnails