Sunday, December 18, 2016

Finally


For the past week or so I have been meaning to blog... but then I recall I have taken no pics or videos and we've just been trucking along with our December craziness.  Every night I am either wrapping gifts, up late with Jack, out for some dinner or something or sleeping early.... just haven't had time.  

I should dust my big camera off and take some pics but again... who has time for that?  Seriously though- it's on my radar and I hope to take some while we are on our trip.  

Hadley had her very first Christmas program on Thursday.  She was a rock star and I am so proud of her.   Between Todd and I we video taped the entire thing so I just put a few clips together in this little iMovie- I didn't even edit it so it may be a mess but you'll get the point.  


Since we are home this year for Christmas Jack requested Poppys' famous lobster ravioli for dinner.  Todd picked up three lobsters on Friday and cooked them up to use the meat for the ravioli's.  We'll have them Christmas Eve with prime rib.  Yummy!



While Jack and Todd went to Jack's first basketball game the girls and I headed downtown with Paa Paa for lunch, a visit to the gingerbread house at The Ritz and the dancing bear at Founders Hall and last but not least to see The Nutcracker.  We had a great time and Hadley did well.  We headed to the lobby shortly before the finale of The Nutcracker but otherwise was such a big girl.  Fun memories- thanks Paa Paa!  





A little lunch time selfie!   



Photo op by the Nutcracker sign while Ri and Paa Paa watched the end.  


Riley had another birthday sleepover party last night - seems to be the norm for her these days - and then we headed out for her to play in two Futsal games... Whew !

Busy weekend again.  






May be the last post until we return from Florida- can't wait for our trip!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails