Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Mommy and Haddie Day


Haddie and I spend a LOT of time together.  A LOT. 
But - between preschool, the gym, errands, chores around the house, laundry, big kids homework, sports, etc…. we don't spend as much quality time together as I'd like.  

We definitely have time every day where we play together but not as much as I would like.
So today was Mommy/Haddie day. 
This AM we took the big kids to school and went right up to the playroom. 

A few pics of ourselves….



We played "cook it" (kitchen), babies and colored and then got dressed and headed to the park. 
This week (after an early morning cold rain on Monday) has been gorgeous.  
We went to a park I haven't been to in years. 
She loved it.  
Although she was a bit territorial over the slides.
Oops.  Gotta work on sharing and being nice to others.  




After an early lunch at her favorite place, Chic-fil-A, she fell asleep in the car.  
A quick nap later and she was up before Riley got home.  Jack went to a friends house so the girls and I hit up Dairy Queen.

And then we came home and played some more.   Haddie was silent for a while - which always means trouble.
Yup.



I love my sweet time with Haddie!

Until next time….

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails