Sunday, December 9, 2012

21


Twenty one weeks almost in the books. 
According to BabyCenter.com this week "I may experience acne due to an increased production of oil in my body."
Uhhh- yeah.
If you look closely at my forehead in this lovely picture Riley took w/ my cellphone you will see a few red polka dots.  

On Saturday Riley and I walked around Buy Buy Baby together. 
It was actually kind of fun.
I wanted to 'test drive' the stroller I plan on buying for this little girl. 
We walked around and looked at baby monitors, pack-n-plays, changing tables and all sorts of things. 
It's amazing how much has changed since Riley was tiny.
I had my eye on lots of cute things. 

I have a checkup this Friday and I anticipate everything will be fine. 
She moves ALL the time, with some kicks stronger than others. 
She's about the length of a carrot now, according to my BabyCenter email updates. 
I wonder what vegetable they will compare her to next week :)- 

My friend Victoria brought me a bag of baby toys, plastic bowls and sippy cups a few days ago.
That bag ended up in Riley's room, all over the floor.
She's OCD about the baby goodies. 
I can't wait to take her to the baby shower in February.  She'll be so excited. 


Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails