Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Six Years Ago

For some reason the older I get the faster time flies.
At times I want my life to pause, to live in the moment, to let the future wait.
But alas, the future creeps up on me every day.
Jack will soon be 9. 
Riley is less than two months from being 6. 
Before I know it I will have a kid in the double digit age category and be a few months shy of turning the big 4.0.
Ughhh..

I love to flip through old pictures of the kids. 
I have oodles and oodles of scrap books, thanks to my mom, and photo albums.
The last couple of years I haven't printed many pictures, but it's all right here.  
The memories are preserved.

Here's some pics from Jack six years ago.  I can hardly believe it.
My little thumb-sucker is now a hard core baseball player.  
He lives, breathes and you-know-whats baseball. 
His memory is photogenic when it comes to stats and players and other nonsense about baseball.  
I hope he continues to play for years. 
There's not much else I'd rather do than watch him play baseball.

I better live in the moment and enjoy it while I can.
Because dammit, the future will be here before I know it. 








Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails