Monday, May 28, 2012

Blue Hornets


So I guess Jack's All-Star team has decided to call themselves the Blue Hornets. 
I thought they were the Sluggers.  
And then I thought they were the Blue Dawgs. 
Blue Hornets it is. 
Although we fell just shy of making it to the championship game, we had a great weekend.  
The boys played three fantastic games and we made new friends. 
The boys swam for hours at a team party while the adults enjoyed adult beverages. 
One of the bonuses of playing so much baseball is the friends we make. 
Of course my camera was in overdrive all weekend.  I think I took over 500 pictures. 

One of the reasons I took so many pics is this sweet boy right here. 


This great kid is one of Jack's good friends from baseball. 
They've played on several teams together, including last fall and this spring and are on the 8U All-Star team this summer. 
He was recently diagnosed with a couple of tumors in his brain. 
He goes this week for a biopsy and we are praying hard as ever for these tumors to be free of cancer. 

Needless to say my camera was in overdrive all weekend taking a mountain pics of him, just in case it's his last weekend at the ball field this summer. 

And of course I took a few of this guy too: 


















Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails